- I Got It Made... Special Ed
- But. I. Was. Cool.... Crush Nation
- ? (cuts out)
- 4 at a Time... Freshco
- Sit 'Em Down (Git 'Em & Hit 'Em)... Sir Fresh & DJ Critical
- Letter to the Better... Masta Ace
- Do It to the Crowd... Twin Hype
- New Revolution... Ice Cream Tee
- Harry Allen's "Knowledge to Live By"
- Jam Crew's Film Review of "Do the Right Thing"
- Fight the Power... Public Enemy
- Real Deal topic discussion ("How can we the people stop youth-on-youth crime?" part 2)/Fight the Power... Public Enemy
Some serious deep '89 cuts on this episode of DNA & Hank Love, which also features a visit from the Media Assassin Harry Allen with "Knowledge to Live By." The episode is dedicated to Rev. Al Sharpton.
Interesting ad for "It's a Shame" by Bob And The Mob feat. DJ Slayer & MC Speedo. Uses the same samples as Monie Love's version which, of course, made a much bigger splash.
"Real Deal" continues previous week's discussion.